TERMS AND CONDITIONS ACCESS AND USE GIRLFRIENDSFILMS.COM SITE.
1. SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL.
INTENDED FOR CONSENTING ADULTS ONLY. ALL CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED IN, AT OR AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE, ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS LOCATED IN LOCATIONS WHERE SUCH MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS NEITHER EXCEED THE CONTEMPORARY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH SUCH ADULTS ARE LOCATED NOR VIOLATE ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES, ANY STATE THEREOF, OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF MATERIALS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE MATERIALS PRESENTED AT, DOWNLOADABLE FROM, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE, INCLUDE EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HETEROSEXUAL, BI- SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND TRANSSEXUAL ACTIVITIES OF AN EXPLICIT SEXUAL NATURE; THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND; THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS; AND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE WARRANTING TO THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY AND KNOWINGLY SEEKING ACCESS TO SUCH EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIEWING.
ACCESS AND USE IS RESTRICTED TO ADULTS ONLY; ACCESS OR USE BY A MINOR IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAWS.
2. AGE RESTRICTED ACCESS. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW, POSSESS OR OTHERWISE USE ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE WEB SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OTHERWISE AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE, OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT ACCESS OR USE BY MINOR CONSTITUTES VIOLATIONS OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAWS. You hereby acknowledge that You understand and hereby agree that any access to the age restricted parts of the Web Site or any age restricted Materials otherwise available in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site, in any manner, by a minor or by a person assisting a minor to access any such restricted parts of the Web Site, shall constitute unauthorized accessing of the Company's computers and databases in excess of the authorization expressly granted by the Company in this Agreement, and shall comprise a violation of The Stored Communications Act (18 U.S.C. §§ 2701- 2710), trespass to chattels, intentional copyright infringement(s) of the Company's, and potentially others', copyrights protected under the laws of the United States and other countries, intentional infringements of the Company's trademarks and potentially other serious violations of civil and criminal laws.
3.3 AFFIRMATION OF CURRENT ADULT STATUS. YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) AND YOU ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO AND PERFORMING ALL THE OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
All of the following areas constitute PROHIBITED AREAS from which no part of the Web Site, or any age restricted Content or other Materials available in, at, through, or in association with, the Web Site, may be accessed, viewed, downloaded or otherwise received:
Prohibited Access Areas In The United States. All parts of the United States of America corresponding to the entire areas corresponding to United States Postal Service zip codes commencing with any of the following three digits: ARIZONA (PHOENIX / NORTHERN *85000-88599*) FLORIDA (MIAMI *34000*, NORTHERN anything starting with *320/321/323/326/327/328/344/346/347*) ILLINOIS (BELLEVILLE *82220-82226*) INDIANA (INDIANAPOLIS *46201-46290*) KENTUCKY (LOUISVILLE *40001-40299*, *42000-42400* & *42700-42799*) MISSOURI (O'FALLON *63366*) NEBRASKA (OMAHA *68101-68164*) NEW YORK (BUFFALO *14200-14299*) NORTH CAROLINA (*27500-27999*) OHIO (CINCINNATI *45201-45275*) PENNSYLVANIA (*17000-17199*) SOUTH CAROLINA (*28300-28599*) TENNESSEE (MEMPHIS *37500-37599* & *38101-38190*) VIRGINIA (ALEXANDRIA *22300-22399*) PROHIBITED ACCESS AREAS IN THE UNITED STATES [HYPERLINK TO LIST OF RESTRICTED ZIP CODES AND REMOVE THIS INSTRUCTION] PLEASE CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK ABOVE TO ACCESS A LIST OF ZIP CODES IDENTIFIED BY THEIR FIRST THREE DIGITS LISTING THE PROHIBITED AREAS IN THE UNITED STATES FROM WHICH YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS OR USE WEB SITE OR WEB SITE MATERIALS. IMPORTANT: EACH TIME YOU WISH TO ACCESS THE MEMBERS- ONLY AREAS OF THE WEB SITE, PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE IN A PROHIBITED ZIP CODE. IF SO, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS ANY MATERIALS FROM A PROHIBITED ZIP CODE LOCATION. WARNING: ACCESSING THE RESTRICTED PARTS OF THE WEB SITE FROM A PROHIBITED LOCATION WILL CONSTITUTE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRESPASS AND A VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL STORED COMMUNICATIONS ACT (18 U.S.C. §§ 2701- 2710).
Prohibited Areas Of Access Outside The United States All parts of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Chad, Germany, Kuwait, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Micronesia, Morocco, North Korea, Pakistan, The Sudan, The Republic of China, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, The United Arab Emirates, Yemen, all areas subject to Islamic law; and
All parts of every other geophysical place corresponding to any political entity or part thereof in which accessing, viewing, downloading, dissemination of, or other use of the Content or other Materials contained in the Web Site would constitute a violation of any law, regulation, rule or custom.
4. INDEMNIFICATION FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF PROPRIETARY MATERIALS. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company and its successors and assigns for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from any attempted or actual unauthorized, accessing of the Web Site or the Company's other computer databases, downloading, duplication or other unauthorized use of the Web Site or any Content or other Materials available in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site by You, alone, or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from such unauthorized activities, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and all litigation costs
5. Use Limited By Company. You may only use the Web Site for purposes expressly permitted by the Company as set forth herein and/or elsewhere in the Web Site. You may not use the Web Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the Company's express prior written consent. For example, You may not (and may not authorize any other party to) (i) co brand the Web Site, or (ii) frame the Web Site, or (iii) hyper-link to the Web Site, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Company. For purposes of this Agreement, "co branding" means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Web Site or Content or other Materials accessible in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site. You agree to cooperate with the Company in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease.
Proprietary Content And Other Information. The Web Site and all Content and other Materials accessible in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Company are the proprietary information of the Company or the party that provided such Content and other Materials to the Company and Company or the party that provided the Content to Company retains all right, title, and interest in such Content and Materials. Accordingly, such Content and other Materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the Company, except that You may view a copy of the Content on one computer at a time solely for Your personal use. In doing so, You may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content or other Materials. Modification or use of the Content or other Materials available in, at, through or in association with the Web Site, except as expressly provided in this Agreement violates the Company's, and potentially other parties', intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to You by granting You a Membership in, or otherwise allowing You access to, the Web Site.
Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos. The name of this Web Site is a service mark of Company. No use of this mark shall be permitted except through the prior written authorization and permission of Company. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in the Web Site are the property of the Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company. The Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company retain all rights with respect to any and all of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in the Web Site.
Restrictions on Members' Communications; Liability For Information You May Post. If the Company should, at any time, provide any service which enables You to communicate or otherwise share information, with other Members or Users or the Web Site, with persons providing any kind of service to You or other Users of the Web Site, or with any other persons, or which enables You to post information at, in, through or in association with, the Web Site, in any manner, You agree not to post, submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate, while connected to, or otherwise directly or indirectly using the Web Site or other services (including live or non-live chat services), features or functionality provided to You by the Company or any third party, any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, offensive, or illegal material, or any material which would violate or infringe the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity, or violates any law, regulation, rule or custom.. Transmission of any such material or any other material that violates any federal, state, or local law in the United States or anywhere else in the world, by You, in, at, through, or in direct or indirect association with, the Web Site, or any feature or function relating thereto, is strictly prohibited and shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling the Company to immediately terminate all Your rights to access the Web Site and related Content, Materials, features and functions, without notice or reimbursement.
6. You acknowledge and agree that You, and not the Company, shall be solely responsible and liable for all damages, liability or other consequences, foreseen or unforeseen, of all information which You submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate at, on, through or in association with, the Web Site, including via online public, private and semi-private online chat or other communication of any kind, even if a claim for damages or liability should arise after termination of service.
7. COMMUNICATIONS IN CHAT ROOM, FORUMS OR PUBLIC AREAS NOT PRIVATE; NO MONITORING BY COMPANY. You acknowledge and agree that all messages and Content posted by You or others in any Chat Room, Forums or Public Areas of the Web Site, if any, shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public and consequently should not be considered private or confidential. Notice is hereby given that all messages posted or otherwise entered or submitted to this Web Site or any device accessible in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site, can and may be read by the Company, its agents, assigns, successors, and other operators of the Web Site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s). If Company creates or makes available a Chat Room, Forums or Public Area in, at, through, or in association with, the Web Site, You acknowledge that You have been informed that all messages or Content posted by You or others in any Chat Room, Forums or Public Areas of the Web Site shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public and consequently should not be considered private or confidential. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into any private or semi-private communication with a performer accessible at, in, through or in association with, the Web Site, such as a live video performer, may be read by the Company, its agents, assigns, successors, and other operators of the Web Site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s). Company, its, agents, assigns and successors shall have no obligation to monitor any Chat Room, Forums or Public Area or any submitted communications, and disclaim any such obligation.
8. NO SCREENING OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9. Hyper-Linked Advertisements and Other Content. The Web Site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to the Company. Hyper-links to such sites may comprise advertisements, may be provided as a service to users or have other functions. Such sites are not sponsored, endorsed or controlled by the Web Site or the Company. The Company does not review such sites and is not responsible for the Content available at those sites. Hyper-links are, therefore, to be accessed at the user's own risk, and the Company makes no representations or warranties about the Content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to the Web Site. You might also access some of the Content of the Web Site via hyperlinks that will connect You to third parties, or to third-party web sites that may provide Content and other Materials to the Web Site (e.g., linked photographic "galleries," "video-clip galleries" or live video chat studios). The Company has no editorial control or supervision over the selection or display of the Content provided by those third-parties or those third-party web sites. The owners and operators of all third-party web sites are solely responsible and liable for the Content they provide to You directly or in association with the Web Site.
Company Has No Editorial Control Over Communications Submitted To The Web Site By Advertisers or Marketing Affiliates. You acknowledge that You understand that the Company does not screen or endorse the Content of any advertisements or communications submitted, posted or linked to the Web Site by third-party advertisers or marketing affiliates, for electronic dissemination at or through the Web Site, nor does the Company have or exercise any editorial control or supervision over such Content or the Content of any third-party web site framed in the Web Site. You are advised to use Your own judgment to evaluate all third party banners and other advertisements and all other communications available in, at, through, or in association with, the Web Site that are made by third parties not under the control or supervision of the Company. You are also advised to use Your own judgment to evaluate all such advertisements and other communications prior to purchasing goods and/or services described therein. You acknowledge and agree that You assume all risks associated with engaging such links, purchasing such goods and/or services described in such banners and other advertisements, and responding to communications by such third party Content providers, including online chat participants and live video performers.
Company Has No Editorial Control Over Communications Submitted To The Web Site By Other Members and Users of the Web Site. You further acknowledge that You understand that the Company does not control the content of any information, messages, communication, personal data, photographs, video or audio content, or any other Content or other Materials posted or uploaded by Users of the Web Site (collectively, " User Originated Content"), and that You release the Company and its agents, officers, directors and employees, from any and all liability and responsibility, directly and indirectly, in connection with the content of any information, messages, communication or other User Originated Content You may receive from other Users of the Web Site.
Immunity Provided Under the Communications Decency Act. Company claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for User Originated Content provided by third parties and members, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, diminish or usurp such immunity. You understand and agree that Company reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to delete any Content, messages, photos, profiles or other information posted on the Web Site by You or any User or any other person that, in its sole judgment, the Company determines is in violation of this Agreement or that the Company determines might be otherwise offensive, illegal, vulgar, hateful, abusive, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of, the Company, any of its members, employees, advertisers, agents, assigns, and/or any other person or entity.
10. NO REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY THAT WEB SITE OR CONTENT ASSOCIATED THEREWITH IS FREE OF HARMFUL OR MALICIOUS CODE. You understand that the Company cannot, and does not, represent, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Web Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for Your use of the Web Site, any Materials, feature or function available in, at, through, or associated with, the Web Site, or Your use of the Internet, in general, or in association with Your accessing the Web Site.
11. DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES; YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. CONTENT, MATERIALS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND ALL OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND ALL OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATED CONTRACTORS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICES, OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THE COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME.
23.2. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF USE. YOU, AND NOT THE COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE MATERIALS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, GOODS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE WEB SITE, IS BORNE EXCLUSIVELY BY YOU. SHOULD ANY SUCH CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS, OR ANY FEATURE, FUNCTION, GOOD OR SERVICE PROVE DEFECTIVE AND/OR CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR INCONVENIENCE TO YOU, YOU, AND NOT THE COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST AND ALL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH DEFECTS.
23. 3 NO DUTY TO UPDATE INFORMATION. ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE WEB SITE, WHETHER HISTORICAL IN NATURE OR FORWARD-LOOKING, SPEAKS ONLY AS OF THE DATE THE INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THE WEB SITE, AND COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION AFTER IT IS POSTED OR TO REMOVE SUCH INFORMATION FROM THE WEB SITE IF IT IS NOT, OR IS NO LONGER, ACCURATE OR COMPLETE.
23.4. THIS DISCLAIMER IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO CAUSE OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY, SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, RESELLERS, OR OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS OF THE WEB SITE, OR THEIR SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL OR NON-COMMERCIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE FEATURES, FUNCTION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN, AT, THROUGH OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, THE WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER USE OF THE WEB SITE.
13. LIMIT OF COMPANY'S LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OR ACTION, SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE LESSER AMOUNT OF (1) THE MEMBERSHIP FEE PAID BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, THE MEMBER TO THE COMPANY FOR THE PRECEDING MONTHLY BILLING PERIOD OR PAID TRIAL PERIOD, OR (2) FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). AS APPLICABLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISSEMINATING, FAILING TO DISSEMINATE, OR INCORRECTLY OR INACCURATELY DISSEMINATING ANY MATERIAL, DATA, ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER COMMUNICATION AT OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
14. CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS. All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in Web Site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All other sexually explicit visual depictions displayed on this Web Site, while exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions are of merely simulated sexual activity, are, nevertheless, of persons who were at least eighteen (18) years of age when said visual depictions were created. The records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 are kept by the Custodian of Records for Web Site as identified in the 2257 on the Web Site.
15. COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. The Company reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or other information regarding any Member alleged by any governmental entity to be using the Web Site or any Content or Materials available in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site in violation of any law or regulation, or in violation of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the posting of any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any such materials. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING, OR AS A RESULT OF, ITS INVESTIGATIONS, AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
16. NOTICES TO COMPANY OR MEMBERS. Notices from the Company to You may be given by means of electronic messages, by general posting on the Web Site, or by conventional mail. Communications from You to the Company may be made by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
17.1 ALL NOTICES TO THE COMPANY SHALL BE SENT BY ELECTRONIC OR CONVENTIONAL MAIL TO: WEBMASTER at GIRLFRIENDSFILMS.COM or by conventional mail to 28328 WITHERSPOON PARKWAY VALENCIA, CA 91355 USA.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between You, the Licensee, and the Company regarding Your access to, and use of, the Web Site, and all Content and other Materials available in, at, through or in association with, the Web Site, and all features and functionality directly and indirectly related to the Web Site. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings and representations, including those, if any, made by any third party or other person. This Agreement may only be amended in writing by the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on the Web Site will govern the items and matters to which they pertain. The Company may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting.
19. VENUE AND JURISDICTION, CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION. By accepting these terms and conditions as indicated herein, or by otherwise continuing to use the Web Site in any manner, You agree that this Agreement and all disputes or controversies of any kind arising under, or related to this Agreement, the Web Site, and/or any Content, Materials, features or functions available in, at, through or in association with, or in any way relating to, the Web Site, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA and the United States, as applied to agreements between CALIFORNIA state residents entered into and to be performed within the State of CALIFORNIA, except as governed by Federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
19.1 Choice of Law. You further agree that notwithstanding any judicially or statutorily created choice of law rule that would otherwise require the application of the law of some other jurisdiction, all provisions of this Agreement and all matters or controversies of any kind arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the rights or liabilities of the parties hereto shall be governed solely by the substantive statutory and common law of the state of CALIFORNIA.
19.2 Arbitration. Any and all disputes or controversies of any kind, including but not limited to any performance, duty, obligation or liability arising under or related to this Agreement which are not first resolved informally, shall be determined by binding arbitration in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The final award in any such arbitration proceeding shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction, provided that such judgment does not conflict with the terms and provisions hereof. The jurisdiction of the arbiter (or arbiters) with respect to legal matters shall be limited only by the statutory and common law of the State of CALIFORNIA and the United States. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any and all disputes, which the parties cannot informally resolve, regarding the scope of issues or matter within the jurisdiction of the arbitrator, shall be resolved by a separate dispute resolution process whereby the Company, in its sole discretion shall elect the dispute to be resolved by either (1) a municipal or superior court of competent jurisdiction in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA or (2) a panel of three (3) new arbitrators.
19.3 Venue. You and the Company hereby agree that the venue for all legal disputes, controversies, actions of any kind arising under or related to this Agreement shall be LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
19.4 Jurisdiction. You and Company agree that In case of any litigation regarding this Agreement, You agree that the venue for such litigation shall be, depending on the subject matter of the dispute, either the Municipal Court of Los Angeles, California, the Superior Court of the County of Los Angeles or the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division. You hereby consent and stipulate to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of California and the United States District Court, Central District of California, Western Division.
20. UNENFORCEABILITY OF PROVISIONS. You and Company agree that if any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and all other portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect (i.e, if any part of this Agreement is unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, only that part will be deemed severable and, such severance will not affect the validity and enforceability of any and all the remaining provisions).
22. NON-WAIVER. You acknowledge and agree that the failure of Company or any assignee or successor to enforce any of the specific provisions of this Agreement shall not comprise a waiver of, or preclude or estop any later, further or other enforcement of such provision(s), or any other provision(s), or waive, preclude, estop or diminish the exercise of any other right hereunder.
23. AFFIRMATION OF AGREEMENT; ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT. By clicking on a link agreeing to this Agreement below or anywhere else in the Web Site and/or by accessing or continuing to access the Web Site and/or any service, offer or other functionality available in, on, at or through the Web Site, You acknowledge and affirm that You have read this entire Agreement and that You agree to all its terms and conditions. You agree that Your acknowledgment and agreement to the entirety of this Agreement is reaffirmed by authorizing the use of Your credit card for payment of charges and fees for Your Membership to the Web Site and for any other charges which You may incur for products and/or services ordered at, in, through or in association with the Web Site, and each time You access any restricted part of the Web Site.
24. Affirmation By Bookmarking. You agree Any action on Your part to Bookmark to a page on this Web Site whereby a warning page, age verification page, and/or the Terms and Conditions page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance by You of all the Terms and Conditions set in this Agreement as well as an explicit acknowledgment by You of the fact that You are an adult and at least eighteen (18) years of age or of the age of majority under the laws of Your state, province or country .